Outsource your CE to the Society of FSP!
Professional Development Services
Services provided by the Society of Financial Service Professionals are detailed below. We recognize that companies have very specific needs for specific meetings, and we are prepared to include additional services listed below, based on your requirements.
We will design a program that is unique to your needs, fits into your time schedule, and fits into your overall Company objectives.
- We start with a face-to-face meeting or conference call to discuss program format, speakers, topics, audience, and other details.
- We can develop case studies incorporating your requirements, if appropriate.
- We can customize an existing or new Society educational offering for the Company
- We can document the agenda, topics, and suggested speakers for Company sign-off.
- We can use multi-level delivery, or a single delivery format, depending on the Company’s requirements.
- We can produce a company-branded course workbook, including speaker handouts and other collateral material.
Continuing Education Credits
We will file the application for CE credits, including all paperwork/payments for any, or all, of the following jurisdictions:
- State Insurance (CIE) Continuing Education Credit
- State Legal (CLE) Continuing Education Credit
- NASBA Accounting (CPE) Continuing Education Credit
- Society of Financial Services PACE Continuing Education Credit
- Financial Planner’s Board of Standards CFP® Continuing Education Credit
- Banking (ICB) Continuing Education Credit
- Send appropriate state instructor forms to the speakers
- Review all presentation material to ensure that it is “CE worthy” before submitting it to the states. If it appears that the material and presentation may not receive credit (ex.: sales, marketing), we will work with you and the speaker to make adjustments that should qualify the presentation for CE credit.
- File state paperwork
- Pay all application and roster fees
- Work with the Company to keep fees as low as possible
- Post state CE approvals on FSP website which may be linked to Company website
- Prepare an Information Sheet for attendees explaining how to earn their CE credits
- Prepare Moderator Announcements for CE compliance
- Prepare Proof of Attendance forms for CE compliance
- Administer program on-site and serve as responsible party if there is state auditing
- Notify applicable state departments of attendees’ earned credits
- Mail state CE certificates of completion to attendees after program
- Maintain a hotline for attendees to call with questions about their credit
- Maintain attendee attendance records for a period of 3 years after the program
- We can select speakers and handle details regarding contracts and honoraria.
- We can coordinate the inclusion of the Company’s home office or agent/advisor speakers, if desired.
Workbook or Handout Preparation
We can incorporate the speaker presentations into a Workbook
- A Custom-designed Workbook with cover and spine incorporating Company logo and colors
- Coordinate, as necessary, with the Company’s compliance department.
- Create a Table of Contents and pagination
- Camera-ready the materials for printing
- Create and print tabs for a Workbook
- Create and print an evaluation form
- Incorporate company materials, if desired
- Print and ship Workbooks to specified location(s)
On-Site Program Administration
- Keep the meeting on time according to the agenda filed with states for state CE compliance and ensuring that attendees are present as required.
- Monitor attendance of attendees for purposes of certifying state CE attendance requirements
- Offer assistance and guidance to attendees during the program
- In order to cut your expenses, we will use your staff to assist in stamping Proof of Attendance Forms. We will have a short meeting with your staff to ensure that everyone understands the procedures. A set of written instructions will be given to each staff person.
For Additional Information: Please contact Sherry Chester, Director of Professional Development, at (610) 526-2510 or via e-mail to find out more about our capabilities.
We do whatever is necessary to make your program a valuable experience for attendees.
The Society has provided accreditation services for companies and associations, including:
- LPL Financial, LLC
- Forum 400
And many others. Contact Tony Smith, Managing Director, Marketing & Corporate Development, for more information.
"We believe that FSP is a worthy organization that is committed to providing valuable resources to its members."
— Kay Hall
Director, IDI Sales Operations